We're MOVING!!! New templates after Oct. 24th, 2014 can be found on Free-3D-Textures.com.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Interesting Traffic Promotional Idea

Although this has virtually nothing to do with photography or photoshop, it does have to do with promoting your website, whether it's a photography site or something else.

I ran across this new site (currently in the beta stages) that is designed to help promote your websites. Though I'm not entirely certain yet of the ins and outs, I figured I'd sign up and see where it goes. One thing I do know- it's difficult to recommend something to someone if you haven't first tried it out...and I tend to be a bit of a sucker for beta testing things :)

Anyone looking to increase their google rankings might want to take a look here at Qassia

Bubblemania on Redbubble

And, on another note - to add to the Bubblemania mania, here's a virtual art show featuring the artists participating in Bubblemania. Please visit the art gallery at Bubblemania and have a look at some of the finest works you'll find anywhere.


No comments: