We're MOVING!!! New templates after Oct. 24th, 2014 can be found on Free-3D-Textures.com.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Circle of Light

Here's another promo, this time for a book. A very good book...one that I have read multiple times, and probably will read again and again.

The author is one Emily Roesly, who (to my knowledge) has written 3 books. I've read two of them, enjoyed them both immensely, and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the third book.

Her books are available at bookstores across the internet, as well as on Amazon. Very much worth the purchase price.



I had initially planned to include a piece of video in this - a very close closeup of the the circle of light on the bookcover, backing away from it slowly til the entire cover was in focus, but sometime between my last clip shoot (36 seconds of the snow in our front yard) and the day I went to shoot the cover, my video cam died.

Guess I might need a new one.

No comments: